You probably have absolutely no fucking idea who I am, but that's good, because I don't know who you are either.
But maybe you can still do me a favor.~
So I was walking to Starbucks today with my friend Charlotte, and I suddenly thought to myself,
"I should like to have a stalker."
Why did that suddenly occur to me? I have no idea.
But it did make a lot of sense to me.
1. Whenever someone says, "Oh, this guy is stalking me, etc. etc." I always feel a little jealous.
3. Just to say, "Hello to my stalker" and really mean it.
Having a stalker would be sexy.
So, would you be my stalker?~
(Yes, I'm actually dead serious. Haha. Dead. Halloween. Cough.)
1) You can't be somebody I know in real life. That just wouldn't make sense. So, even if we've spoken before, you have to be somebody that I know either strictly online or have only met once. (Or, if you're a good friend of mine and extra sneaky, you could try making up a fake identity for yourself.~)
2) I don't care what age or gender you are. 12-year-old girl, 50-year-old man, whatever. I honestly don't give a fuck. Just shitting stalk me.
3) You can't do it for a bad purpose. This includes financial business, rape, kidnapping, murder, vandalism, or any harm that you would do to me or my friends. You really would just be following me for purely entertainment reasons.
4) Eventually you will have to come forward and say, "I am the one stalking you." But only do that when I ask you in complete seriousness, alright?~
Thank you very very much.
Much love to my roses~
Ja matte ne~